This page is to inform MADOO policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of MADOO ( “Sites”, or “our Sites”).
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving our Sites. By using the MADOO, you consent to our collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy. Your consent is the legal basis for our use of your personal information. You can withdraw your consent at any time. However, if you withdraw your consent to certain uses, we may no longer be able to provide our services to you.
We collect personal information from visitors to our mobile application, individuals who establish a relationship with us by telephone, sign up to receive communications or who sign up for Madoo services; and customers of those of our Partners who have engaged us to deliver services on their behalf.
Our mobile applications are not intended for children. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received or collected personal information pertaining to a child under the age of consent in the country where the child is located without valid consent, we will delete such information from our records.
While using our Sites, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you and to give you the most seamless app experience. Personal information that we collect includes, but not limited to:
- User’s personal account information that you input or upload on our Sites: name, address, date of birth, phone number, and email address. The main purpose of collecting your personal data is to give you access to all app functions, such as verifying your account and exchanging points from one Partner to another;
- loyalty program account information for third party loyalty programs merchants that registered within our Sites including program account number, program user id, program email address, password, and points balance;
- points exchange transaction information and details of the transaction;
- information contained in any form of messages you send us: comments, requests, questions, complaints;
- your current geographic location;
- your IP address;
- the date and time you accessed our services, hardware, software or internet browser you used to access our Sites, and information about your computer’s operating system, such as application versions and your language settings; and
- information you submit to our mobile applications in connection with sweepstakes, contests, surveys and other promotions offered by us.
We will only collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- allowing you to track, manage, and exchange your loyalty points and miles on our Sites;
- allowing you to gather and view your transaction information on our Sites;
- processing your submitted transactions and display your e-receipt on our Sites;
- responding to your comments, requests, and questions;
- communicating with you and providing you with information on and direct marketing of special offers or promotions (including sweepstakes and contests) that we believe may be of interest to you;
- to serve advertisements to you in various marketing channels, including but not limited to social media, search engines, mobile apps, and various websites including our own;
- notifying you of offers of products and services that may be of interest to you;
- generally managing and administering our business;
- providing, improving and maintaining performance of our customer service and product;
- preventing you from any form of fraud activities; and
- meeting legal and regulatory requirements.
We will disclose your personal information that complies under Indonesia government’s law and regulations only in the following circumstances:
- to all third-party loyalty program partners within our Sites, allowing them to provide their products and services to you and to fulfill the transactions you have submitted;
- to third party companies that provide us with information technology services;
- Third party provider, enabling them to send OTP code to your phone number during registration;
- to third parties as we deem necessary or appropriate to prevent, limit or otherwise prosecute fraud; and
- any other conditions in which require your advance consent.
Our Madoo’s partners and merchants are located in different areas of Indonesia which abide to the Indonesian Data Protection Law.
We will keep your personal information for as long as:
- your personal information is needed to provide you services; or
- it is necessary to meet legal, regulatory, insurance and audit requirements.
If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +6281244241310 (Whatsapp only).
We keep your personal info very confidentially and will use our best efforts to secure your personal information from any form of access, disclosure and other misuse by unauthorized person that may create damage, loss, and put the data owner at risk. Responsibility upon the account’s safety is liable to the account holder. You must keep your account details confidential and must not share your account details (including Password and OTP) with anyone. You must also make sure on the safety of the device you use to access our Sites.
We take reasonable measures, including administrative, physical and technical safeguards to protect your information from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Personal information uploaded to our Sites or mobile applications is transmitted to us using industry standard encryption, which creates a private conversation between your computer and ours. We authenticate our Sites and enable TLS/SSL encryption to protect your sensitive data and transactions.
Our Sites cannot absolutely guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to penetrate our security measures or use your personal information for improper purposes. In the event that your personal information in our possession or under our control is compromised as a result of security breach, we will take reasonable actions to investigate the situation and, where appropriate, notify you and take other steps in accordance with applicable laws or regulations.
Remember that email sent over the Internet is generally unencrypted and transmitted in clear text. We recommend that you use caution when forwarding free-format email messages to us and that you do not include confidential information (such as unique user IDs, passwords or personally identifiable information) in those messages.
We may use your Personal Data to market our service and our partners’ sponsors’ and advertisers’ products, services, events or promotions. For example, we may:
- send you alerts, newsletters, updates, mailers, promotional materials, special privileges, festive greetings; and
- notify, invite and manage your participation in our events or activities.
We may communicate such marketing to you by post, telephone call, short message service, online messaging service, push notification by hand and by email.
If you wish to unsubscribe to the processing of your Personal Data for marketing and promotions, please click on the unsubscribe link in the relevant email or message.
We may use the Personal Data we collect to investigate and resolve claims or disputes, or as allowed or required by applicable law.
We may also use your Personal Data when we are required, advised, recommended, expected or requested to do so by our legal advisors or any local or foreign legal, regulatory, governmental or other authority.
For example, we may use your Personal Data to:
- comply with court orders or other legal, governmental or regulatory requirements;
- enforce our Terms of Service or other agreements; and
- protect our rights or property in the event of a claim or dispute.
We may also use your Personal Data in connection with mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, sale of company assets, consolidation, restructuring, financing, business asset transactions, or acquisition of all or part of our business by another company.
Cookies are small text files that automatically stored in devices which record user preferences and configurations, which may include an anonymous unique identifier.
Cookies will not be used to access other information in your device without your further consent.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Sites.
MADOO Data Privacy Officer
email@example.com or +6281244241310 (Whatsapp only)